Inane Rantings Of My So-called Life

Monday, July 18, 2005

Beep Beep Riding the Jeep

Something really funny happened to me while riding the jeep home from Bok's house. Still in the state of elatation from being with Bok, I had this silly smirk on face and almost oblivious to everyone around me. Along the stretch of Legarda, a obviously gay guy (think effem who is trying his best to be manly without any success) and a girl stepped into the jeep and sat beside me. Not even bothering to give them a second look, i continued with my reverie. Everytime I ride the jeep, I couldnt help but overhear other people's conversations. Not that I evesdrop on purpose, its really hard not to listen to what other passengers are talking about when they are sitting in such close proximity and in a cramped place.

This particular conversation was between the obviously gay guy and the girl who I mentioned stepped into the jeep. First they were talking about school related stuff (San Beda is their school by the way). Then there conversation switched to showbiz. The OGG (obviously gay guy) said to the girl "Ay, may chismax ako sayo!" Then he started mentioning names of showbiz people who he said is gay. Some I knew all about and some I didnt have the clue who they were. Good thing the girl didnt know also so the OGG had to elaborate and gave examples of where that "gay celeb" is seen on tv or movie he made. The girl and I didnt have a hard time keeping up with the story.

Anyhow, what was funny was how the OGG told his chismax. It was like he had first had knowledge of the stuff. Parang it was like he and those celebs were buxum buddies. The question that was playing in my head was "How the fuck do you know all these stuff?". It was like I had a psychic connection with the girl for she asked my exact question, well minus the fuck word and it was in tagalog. Then OGG had a different source for each celeb he outed. One was "kaclase nung isa kong naging classmate dati nung 1st yr si ganito...", another was "may pinsan ako na may kilalang dating naging friend ni someone na kilala si celeb". I was rolling my eyes at this point and stopped paying attention. He would have been more credible if his source was really reliable.

Here comes the clincher of this whole story. The girl asked OGG how come the celebs didnt appear gay and stuff. OGG answered "sis, ganito kasi yan. may mga bading na tawag effem. sila yung halata. tapos meron yung, katulad ko, bi na akala mo lalaki". Napatingin ako bigla sa kanya with a "WTF??? Like that?!?!" expression on my face. Tried my best not roll out the jeep laughing. Ahh.. Life...

Here ends another inane rant in my so called life....

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger GUS said...

OMG!!! define kalma... hehehehhe... i cant just paint in my head how this OGG looks like... i bet he is wearing foundation. hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home