Inane Rantings Of My So-called Life

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Things I should avoid like the PLAGUE...


1. Acid (LSD) - numerous i-cant-remember-anything moments...

2. Soupy Snax (in vast quantities)- nakasuka after drinking more than 2 mugs

3. Smint (yung bang gawin mani pag kain)- gave me the runs.. not a mild laxative if taken en masse

4. Long haired guys - got burned by 3 na

5. Chinky eyed men - smiling eyes can be disastrous for me

6. Chinky eyed, long haired guys - hala lagot! combination of the two, patay tayo dyan!

7. Sagitarian guys - too much free spirit. Hirap sabayan ng lipad.

8. Guys born under the year of the Rat, Horse and Rooster- proven, we dont get allong that well.

9. Greenhills after pay day - waldasan ng pera ito!!

10. Out of town exodus with almost complete strangers - Gawd! aint that a smashing thing go through?

11. Making new "friends" outside my circles - Stick to what I have... Got enought for this lifetime. Plus wala nang corny lets-get-to-know-each-other-more moments.

12. Going out with a guy who is in the middle of the fun stage- ang saya saya nito, parang pasko. puro laro dito, laro dun.. Sakit sa ulo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home